Get a Free Quote
We chose Apex due to their favorable reviews and they lived up to their good reputation. The price was competitive and we went with cedar for the 5ft split rail and it looks fantastic! The crew did a great job on the gates too. I definitely would recommend them!
OK, when the neighbors come over and tell you they have "fence envy", you know you chose the right company! Apex gave us exactly what we were looking for and at a good price too. Sure, we could have gone cheaper, but I didn't want a cheap looking fence. The crew made it work for MY schedule which was important since we were on a deadline. Overall we couldn't be happier with the new metal fence. Thanks Apex!
We recently moved into our new home and we're in need of a fence. A couple of friends recommended Apex and I am so glad they did! Not only were they professional and friendly they also did exactly what my husband and I asked of them. I couldn't be more thrilled with the fence! I also have to say we called a few other places and their prices were more than fair. Truly a delight to work with them. Skip the rest and just call Apex
Bijana in Canton, GA
I am very thorough and very picky with contractors of any sort. I am so pleased with Apex Fence! Brian knows this business and double checked everything. He was respectful of our budget and gave a competitive price (I got two other bids). Down to every detail, Apex delivered what was promised. His crew is clean and professional. I had no concerns with them around my property and children. Our fence is beautiful and we are enjoying our back yard. Thanks Brian and Apex!
I received seven quotes, put three on my short list, and selected Apex Fence for the reasons mentioned above plus:
1) Patiently answered all questions
2) Attention to details: spacing between pickets and distance off ground, use of 3rd rail, detail of removable section, and more
3) Brought by sample gate latch hardware
4) Mentioned they would clear the fence line of existing brush and small trees. I added, for a reasonable extra charge, the clearing of additional brush and small trees.
6) Notified neighbors with flyer about old fence being replaced. Helps with shared fence line and neighbors dogs possibly escaping while fence is down.
The crew was courteous, worked hard, and displayed good craftsmanship. We did struggle a little communicating but we managed.
There were a couple of concerns I had but Brian walked the new fence with me and took care of them prior to accepting payment.