Commercial Security Gates in Atlanta
Often the grade of your property will determine which types of commercial security gate will serve you best. Ask your Apex Representative to recommend the best solution for your gate needs. We provide Security Fencing and Gates for Commercial Fencing in Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell and the rest of North Georgia as well as neighboring states.
Types of Security Gates for Commercial Properties
Commercial Cantilever Gate
When you are in the market for security gate for a business such as a university, warehouse, office building, apartment building or other commercial or industrial setting, your first criteria is its security features. Security gates come in a number of designs of which a commercial cantilever gate is one of them. Contact Apex Fence Company for their recommendations on the best commercial security gate for your property.
What is a Commercial Cantilever Gate?
Benefits of a Cantilever Gate
- Versatile: Cantilever gates are supported on one end as they open and close by moving along the fence line. This eliminates the need for additional lateral space. A commercial cantilever gate is ideal for openings of up to 30 feet wide.
- Easy operation: Due to their lack of a tracking system, and because they don’t need to touch the ground, the operation of a commercial cantilever gate is smooth and free of obstacles or obstructions.
- Ideal for a number of conditions: A commercial cantilever gate is ideal for a number of ground circumstances. Grass, water, gravel, steep inclines, block paving, uneven ground — the list of options that a commercial cantilever gate can work with is vast. Because this gate is suspended off the ground, it provides the ability for installation in circumstances that would present challenges for other types of gates.
Commercial Swing Gates
The type of gate that is chosen for a commercial or industrial property, such as an apartment building, office, university or warehouse, provides a crucial element in the entire functionality of the fence. While erecting a fence around a commercial property is one way of establishing its boundaries, in many more cases doing so is a method of providing security. For that reason, the type of commercial security gate that is chosen is of paramount importance.
What is a Swing Gate?
Benefits of a Commercial Swing Gate
The benefits of choosing an automatic gate for the commercial setting cannot be overstated. Due to the increased focus on productivity given the competitiveness of today’s global economy, stopping to open and close a gate can tack on unwanted minutes to errands and other business duties. In addition, leaving the company vehicle could present a security risk that is not acceptable. A commercial swing gate provides a number of additional benefits for busy commercial settings including the following:
- Quieter: Compared to other types of security gates, such as cantilever gates and roll gates, a commercial swing gate is typically much quieter when it is opening and closing.
- Reduce Maintenance and Repairs: Because commercial swing gates have fewer moving parts than some other types of security gates, there is less of a potential for the daily wear and tear that could lead to a breakdown. In addition, this reduction in moving parts means there is less to maintain in order to ensure that the commercial slide gate is working at its prime. However, because this type of gate relies on a track in order to function, that track must be kept free of debris to ensure the gate’s smooth operation.
- More Visually Pleasing: While security gates have a primary focus of ensuring that the contents inside the fencing are kept safe and secure, this does not mean that they cannot also be pleasing to look at. With their graceful and flowing operation, a commercial swing gate adds an element of poise and sophistication to any commercial property.
Commercial Roll Gates
A commercial roll gate provides an already busy commercial or industrial setting with an easy method of enabling quick entrance and exit to the facility. While any gate is an integral part of a fencing system, a roll gate adds a significant layer of convenience to a commercial business that just cannot be matched by a traditional swing gate. Roll gates can be configured to meet the requirements of different grades to suit the need of your business, factory, school or other commercial property.
What makes Roll Gates more convenient?
Benefits of a Commercial Roll Gate
- A roll gate provides more clearance for vehicles of all sizes to pass through. In some instances, a driver might otherwise misjudge the distance when it comes to a swing gate. Because a roll gate moves all the way to the beginning of the fence line, it provides drivers with a definitive point of reference so they can avoid accidents.
- Swing gates take a great deal of space in order to open fully. With a commercial roll gate, that additional width away from the fence line is not needed. Instead, the fence simply slides along the existing fence line in order to open and close.
Do you need help with your fencing?
Contact us today for a free cost estimate!