Commercial Security Gates in Atlanta
Often the grade of your property will determine which types of commercial security gate will serve you best. Ask your Apex Representative to recommend the best solution for your gate needs. We provide Security Fencing and Gates for Commercial Fencing in Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell and the rest of North Georgia as well as neighboring states.
Types of Security Gates for Commercial Properties
Commercial Cantilever Gate
When you are in the market for security gate for a business such as a university, warehouse, office building, apartment building or other commercial or industrial setting, your first criteria is its security features. Security gates come in a number of designs of which a commercial cantilever gate is one of them. Contact Apex Fence Company for their recommendations on the best commercial security gate for your property.
What is a Commercial Cantilever Gate?
Benefits of a Cantilever Gate
- Versatile: Cantilever gates are supported on one end as they open and close by moving along the fence line. This eliminates the need for additional lateral space. A commercial cantilever gate is ideal for openings of up to 30 feet wide.
- Easy operation: Due to their lack of a tracking system, and because they don’t need to touch the ground, the operation of a commercial cantilever gate is smooth and free of obstacles or obstructions.
- Ideal for a number of conditions: A commercial cantilever gate is ideal for a number of ground circumstances. Grass, water, gravel, steep inclines, block paving, uneven ground — the list of options that a commercial cantilever gate can work with is vast. Because this gate is suspended off the ground, it provides the ability for installation in circumstances that would present challenges for other types of gates.
Commercial Swing Gates
The type of gate that is chosen for a commercial or industrial property, such as an apartment building, office, university or warehouse, provides a crucial element in the entire functionality of the fence. While erecting a fence around a commercial property is one way of establishing its boundaries, in many more cases doing so is a method of providing security. For that reason, the type of commercial security gate that is chosen is of paramount importance.
What is a Swing Gate?
Benefits of a Commercial Swing Gate
The benefits of choosing an automatic gate for the commercial setting cannot be overstated. Due to the increased focus on productivity given the competitiveness of today’s global economy, stopping to open and close a gate can tack on unwanted minutes to errands and other business duties. In addition, leaving the company vehicle could present a security risk that is not acceptable. A commercial swing gate provides a number of additional benefits for busy commercial settings including the following:
- Quieter: Compared to other types of security gates, such as cantilever gates and roll gates, a commercial swing gate is typically much quieter when it is opening and closing.
- Reduce Maintenance and Repairs: Because commercial swing gates have fewer moving parts than some other types of security gates, there is less of a potential for the daily wear and tear that could lead to a breakdown. In addition, this reduction in moving parts means there is less to maintain in order to ensure that the commercial slide gate is working at its prime. However, because this type of gate relies on a track in order to function, that track must be kept free of debris to ensure the gate’s smooth operation.
- More Visually Pleasing: While security gates have a primary focus of ensuring that the contents inside the fencing are kept safe and secure, this does not mean that they cannot also be pleasing to look at. With their graceful and flowing operation, a commercial swing gate adds an element of poise and sophistication to any commercial property.
Commercial Roll Gates
A commercial roll gate provides an already busy commercial or industrial setting with an easy method of enabling quick entrance and exit to the facility. While any gate is an integral part of a fencing system, a roll gate adds a significant layer of convenience to a commercial business that just cannot be matched by a traditional swing gate. Roll gates can be configured to meet the requirements of different grades to suit the need of your business, factory, school or other commercial property.
What makes Roll Gates more convenient?
Benefits of a Commercial Roll Gate
- A roll gate provides more clearance for vehicles of all sizes to pass through. In some instances, a driver might otherwise misjudge the distance when it comes to a swing gate. Because a roll gate moves all the way to the beginning of the fence line, it provides drivers with a definitive point of reference so they can avoid accidents.
- Swing gates take a great deal of space in order to open fully. With a commercial roll gate, that additional width away from the fence line is not needed. Instead, the fence simply slides along the existing fence line in order to open and close.
I could not be happier with the work and service provided by Apex Fence Company. Their attention to detail and honest approach made things smooth and easy. Thanks again Apex!!
Carl and his crew did an excellent job installing my 5 foot galvanized chain link fence & electric aluminium gate. Not to mention how quick it was installed. Unbelievable and even more how precise and the quality, INCREDIBLE. They were so clean, no debris left behind. My adorning beautiful eyelash style black aluminum electric single arm gate is the jewel of my home!!!! I have large doggies and feel very relaxed now that they are safe and secure !! If only all other businesses could mirror this!!
Great experience from start to finish! We had Apex replace our privacy and picket fences and install an automatic gate. Bill and Christie are both very friendly and helpful and no one tried to up-sell me into buying what I didn't need or want. Stayed true to all timelines and quotes and worked within my budget. Our new fences and gates are beautiful! Would definitely recommend!
After speaking with Phil, my wife and I decided to go with a 6-foot privacy fence. Phil took the time to show us different photographs of the privacy fences and help us determine where the gates would be placed. We could not be happier and have already received complements from the neighbors. Prompt, courteous and professional cannot be said enough about this company. I would gladly recommend Apex and Phil to my family, friends, and neighbors.
I did much more research than I needed to when seeking a contractor to install a decorative fence atop a retaining wall in my backyard. The job was straight-forward, but it involved core-drilling. After getting estimates from half a dozen companies, I ultimately selected Apex. They were timely and competitively priced. The fence looks so much better than I ever imagined it would. I will be sharing their number with anyone I find who is in need of a fence.
You know what they say, "Great fences make great neighbors". If you need that great fence, call APEX FENCE. They came when they said they would, he finished with our chain link fence in 2 days (his assistant was out sick). We are very happy with our fence, it has been a few weeks and we just had it stained today. The price was slightly under the other 3 companies. Last, the sales guy was highly knowledgeable and really made us feel confident in APEX FENCE.
We needed a fence installed for our back yard. Shane Oliver came out and measured, listened to my requests and made recommendations. I appreciate his expertise! He provided a detailed quote and sketch to provide to the HOA. After scheduling, a crew of two came out and worked very hard a put up our fence in one day. They were professional and friendly. The fence is sturdy, secure and we are very happy with it. Thanks for making it happen Apex!
Bill Woodbury was awesome to work with! Love our new fence and the quality is wonderful. Christi in the office was also very helpful and great to work with. Excellent company and great overall experience!
Apex fenced our backyard this summer and did a wonderful job. I also appreciated that Brian, the owner, always answered his phone or called us back promptly - so we weren't left wondering what was going on.
I had a fence installed back in '09 by Carl and his crew. I am happy with the fence and it still looks great. Recently I had a hinge come loose from the gate. I called Carl and he came right out and repaired the hinge. If you are looking for a company that builds great fences and stands by their work, look no further.
Do you need help with your fencing?
Contact us today for a free cost estimate!