Apex installed our fence last year. Our son broke one of the pickets recently and Apex said that they would repair it at no charge. They came out and did a fabulous job. The crew even made a few modifications at no charge. I can't say enough about this company. I'm so pleased. Jill couldn't have been nicer and I'll be calling Brian to see if he can do more work for us. Thank you APEX!!
I received seven quotes, put three on my short list, and selected Apex Fence for the reasons mentioned above plus:
1) Patiently answered all questions
2) Attention to details: spacing between pickets and distance off ground, use of 3rd rail, detail of removable section, and more
3) Brought by sample gate latch hardware
4) Mentioned they would clear the fence line of existing brush and small trees. I added, for a reasonable extra charge, the clearing of additional brush and small trees.
6) Notified neighbors with flyer about old fence being replaced. Helps with shared fence line and neighbors dogs possibly escaping while fence is down.
The crew was courteous, worked hard, and displayed good craftsmanship. We did struggle a little communicating but we managed.
There were a couple of concerns I had but Brian walked the new fence with me and took care of them prior to accepting payment.
The owner, Brian, was on site during the work. The price was slightly less than the competitors', but I received personal service from the owner.
I have a handicapped son who has 2 German Shepherds that were getting out of his fence. It was very hard for my son to get them back so I called Apex Fence and talked to Brian. We were going out of town for Thanksgiving and I had to get a new fence put up before we left because a pet-sitter was taking care of the dogs. Brian was so nice and professional. He promised me the fence would be finished in my time frame and it was. It was such a blessing that I hired Apex Fence. They did a beautiful job on the fence and now my son can let his dogs out without having to worry. I would highly recommend Apex Fence for any fencing needs you may have.
I needed a new gate QUICK when a bad storm was the final straw for the gate I had. Brian and his team designed me a great lookin' gate (and dang, it's SO MUCH EASIER to open and close!!!) for a killer price and a quick turnaround. I'll definitely use them when it comes time to replace the rest of my fence...which judging from the poor quality the previous owners used, might be soon. Thanks Brian!!!